About the Course
- Course Code: COMP1003
- Duration: 2 days
- Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Information Security Description
This two-day course is the most practical and comprehensive introduction to the information security and its best practice in the industry.
As a participant, you will get a thorough briefing in the nuts and bolts of information security.
This qualification is primarily aimed towards:
- Graduates who are keen to understand the information security and the best practice in the industry
- IT (Information Technology) professionals who wants to lift them up to facilitate daily work.
Module 1 – Security and Risk Management
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
- Security Governance
- Risk Management Concepts
- Threat Modelling
Module 2 – Security Engineering
- Vulnerabilities of Security Architectures
- Database Security
- Software and System Vulnerabilities and Threats
- Mobile Systems Vulnerabilities
Module 3 – Network Security
- Secure Network Architecture and Design
- Securing Network Components
- Securing Communication Channels
- Network Attacks
Module 4 – Identity & Access Management
- Identity Management Implementation
- Identity as a Service
- Identity Lifecycle Management
Module 5 – Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Assessment
- Security Testing
Module 6 – Security in Software Development
- Software Development Security Outline
- Environment and Security Controls
- Software Protection Mechanisms
Who will benefit most?
- Audience who has Information Technology background will benefit most from this. This will offer them a unique opportunity to have an overall view of security infrastructure and the leading edge security practice in the industry.